Build great apps for the mobile first, cloud first world.Deliver unique experiences and realize your full potential!
The third annual Reno Hackathon is a 24-hour app development c...ompetition bringing together students, developers and entrepreneurs.
The hackathon begins Saturday, April 23, at noon and ends at noon on Sunday, April 24.
This year we are supporting cross-platform development! Take advantage of Microsoft’s Visual Studio or Azure cloud platform tools to build apps for Android, iOS and the Web.
The 2016 Reno Hackathon is hosted by Microsoft and the DeLaMare Library at the University of Nevada, Reno.
You are eligible to enter this Contest if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
- You are a student, hobbyist, or professional developer in the field of software technology who is a registered event attendee of 24-hour App Developer Hackathon or the 2016 Reno Hackathon; and
- You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia 14 years of age or older; and
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
This Promotion is void outside the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
How to enter
Pre-register now at https://www.facebook.com/events/1582100018777870/
20% - Does it have potential to grow?
20% - How intuitive is it? Can someone pick it up and start using it immediately?
Use of Technology
20% - How diverse is it?
20% - Was it organized, clear/concise, interactive and relevant?
20% - Is it new and valuable?